Kira

Guest Just In

George did again, he's fucking Nina off camera. We all are paying to not watch him fuck off camera again. I have never like him and he keeps reminding me why I don't like him. Using his power to get a piece of ass, real classy George. Extremely  disappointed in Nina.

Left Kira at 1:38 and arrived at home at 2:23 about 45 minutes about normal for George.

58 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

George did again, he's fucking Nina off camera. We all are paying to not watch him fuck off camera again. I have never like him and he keeps reminding me why I don't like him. Using his power to get a piece of ass, real classy George. Extremely  disappointed in Nina.

Left Kira at 1:38 and arrived at home at 2:23 about 45 minutes about normal for George.

the distance between Nina and Kira varies from 25 to up to 35 minutes, I've already checked that from Kira to NIna the space is a bit bigger. And possibly George accompanied NIna to the door perhaps sharing the same driving,👆
In this way, yes, the "danger" is present.
😉

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

the distance between Nina and Kira varies from 25 to up to 35 minutes, I've already checked that from Kira to NIna the space is a bit bigger. And possibly George accompanied NIna to the door perhaps sharing the same driving,

check pm.

10 hours ago, thedbear said:

the distance between Nina and Kira varies from 25 to up to 35 minutes, I've already checked that from Kira to NIna the space is a bit bigger. And possibly George accompanied NIna to the door perhaps sharing the same driving,👆
😉

Bear, did Nina have a shower when she got home please?

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do to maintain the job.. even "pleasing" the boss

He just makes my skin crawl that slimy sod. Don't know what's got into Nina recently she seems to be anybody's, then again aren't they all really lol.

19 minutes ago, apricot said:

kira has caught new fish.

I have been watching this apartment for the past one hour or so and it has been very exciting.The new couple that visited earlier tried to seduce Nastya but Nastya resisted the guy.The new girl wanted Nastya badly and they had a brief but hot make out/fingering session beginning at 16:59 when they sent the guy away for a few minutes.They are all over each other especially the new girl.The guy might get lucky too.We shall see !!

-2018-aug-21-025.jpg

-2018-aug-21-029.jpg

-2018-aug-21-031.jpg

-2018-aug-21-036.jpg

• Like 3