Kira

Guest Just In

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure Libby is not Joyce 😉

Joyce came like it's a sport.damn she is hot..He seemed a little attached.. hope his GF lets her cum back..lol  He dislocated his finger on the couch last night..saw him pop it back in..ouch!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I saw it. I don't think it was about Joyce. Something from the outside for sure. She's working I guess as she's usually away and only returns at night

The "weirdest" one was the one before the FF session crying at loggia...

The others after herman and joyce and sex in LR, nasya and kira arrived and the 4 was in LR and she arrived to LR and complains and was all upset to loggia and H and J went to talk to her..  then on bed in the middle of night when nothing was happened she moved to kira bed returning later  i can relate with wanted to rest because of job.. She leaved pretty early

6 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Joyce came like it's a sport.damn she is hot..He seemed a little attached.. hope his GF lets her cum back..lol  He dislocated his finger on the couch last night..saw him pop it back in..ouch!!! 

Yes.. guess it was with the biting lool 

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The "weirdest" one was the one before the FF session crying at loggia...

The others after herman and joyce and sex in LR, nasya and kira arrived and the 4 was in LR and she arrived to LR and complains and was all upset to loggia and H and J went to talk to her..  then on bed in the middle of night when nothing was happened she moved to kira bed returning later  i can relate with wanted to rest because of job.. She leaved pretty early

Yes I think so too. I guess things between Herman & Red are totally cool. I like these two. They are natural and friendly. And they have very cool friends 😉