Ella & Isaac - Part 2 (07/05/18 - 08/12/18)

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

No.

1) Different managers.

2) They have different plans and desires.

And most importantly, why? If they return to active swing-life. They will have a lot of friends/couples with beautiful girls/guys. Their preferences are relatively young, necessarily beautiful and well-groomed people.

It would be very interesting to see interaction between these two couples --these are two of the most beautiful and sexy girls--Matthew and Isaac are two of the best studs as vh studs go--I really got tired of seeing the guy with the tattoo on his arm that seemed to be able to fuck Ella anytime he wanted in fact most of their guest were pretty boring--Matt and Cindy would give them new  life--Why cant they get a place under the same managers? So what is their difference in plans and desires?

On 7/17/2018 at 8:57 PM, groomy said:

Transfer Neymar or Cristiano Ronaldo will be cheaper.:biggrin:

Leora live in this business is longest time for all. She stood at the beginning this industry. And she is still one of the most discussed on this forum (in RLC).

Have never understood how Leora has lasted so long as she is nothing so special really apart from regular bating and you can see that on VH almost very 5 mins lol. And Paul is a complete waste of time. Where as if anyone lasts a month on VH they are very lucky.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Have never understood how Leora has lasted so long as she is nothing so special really apart from regular bating and you can see that on VH almost very 5 mins lol. And Paul is a complete waste of time. Where as if anyone lasts a month on VH they are very lucky.

About Leora. 5 years in business. 43k posts in this forum. Many-many fans. This is if you look at VH. There is Clara - who does relatively little and nothing crazy, and there are Otto and Lola - who do everything and most full-bi crazy participants.

If about the transfer. Maybe Masha would survived in VH and RLC new swing couple. Others will not survive. But the audience is different - subscriber bases are different. If you activate the RLC mode in VH - then subscribers will run away.

And about Ella&Isaac. I think early opening here is a bad decision. It's not comfortable here. Even if E&I invite friends/swing couple - go to the orgy will not be easy in this apt. They are good together. Ella is beautiful. But attention of subscribers will decrease (and judging by Dana and Chris it's a matter few weeks).:sad: Even on this topic, you can see decrease day posts.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

About Leora. 5 years in business. 43k posts in this forum. Many-many fans. This is if you look at VH. There is Clara - who does relatively little and nothing crazy, and there are Otto and Lola - who do everything and most full-bi crazy participants.

If about the transfer. Maybe Masha would survived in VH and RLC new swing couple. Others will not survive. But the audience is different - subscriber bases are different. If you activate the RLC mode in VH - then subscribers will run away.

And about Ella&Isaac. I think early opening here is a bad decision. It's not comfortable here. Even if E&I invite friends/swing couple - go to the orgy will not be easy in this apt. They are good together. Ella is beautiful. But attention of subscribers will decrease (and judging by Dana and Chris it's a matter few weeks).:sad: Even on this topic, you can see decrease day posts.

Yes i appreciate what you say and you are right on all points i do not understand why the life span on VH is generally so short its as if the viewers do not really know what they want. One minute they are praising them and next minute criticising them :biggrin:

Whether RLC viewer are more tolerant and appeciate the voyeur experience and generally viewers on VH seem to want the instant and constant sex and are not really happy with anything else.

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

It's like that since the last weeks/days on first house.. that get worst on 2nd one... 
But still can't understand the problem of having orgies here... the bedroom is better they the have (seems to have more space..) 4 people can eat comfortably at kitchen and then do something in LR... they can hire all that groups they get on last house.. but some orgies with a couple like they did many times (if they want) it's totally possible... or maybe that "awesome" threesomes with the other dude that always make ella to smile a lot

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yes i appreciate what you say and you are right on all points i do not understand why the life span on VH is generally so short its as if the viewers do not really know what they want. One minute they are praising them and next minute criticising them :biggrin:

Whether RLC viewer are more tolerant and appeciate the voyeur experience and generally viewers on VH seem to want the instant and constant sex and are not really happy with anything else.

and when it happens and all is watch.. caput.. come the next sex from different tenants... that have to have "friends" to do orgies or renting the house for sex