B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #4

42 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How many people have contacted RLC support about the cams not loading and all of the freezing going on? Is this everywhere or just here in the US ? I contacted them over an hour ago, and do you think they would be kind enough to respond ? HELL NO. really fucking sad if you ask me, and the poorest support in the business, just one more reason to cancel your membership to RLC and join VHTV for 1/2 the money. Included is archives of 1000's and 1000's of vids and pics, and of course free replay service included in your membership. It is no wonder RLC is slowly falling off the face of the earth.

i used to come on here and say how can you not get your $1.50 a days worth of entertainment I don't do that anymore 

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Strange she cried before the dinner / party, then things seemed fine, then later she was on the balcony for a long time then sad again.

she left the party for her phone call on the balcony .(Maybe some bf problems???)

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

How many people have contacted RLC support about the cams not loading and all of the freezing going on? Is this everywhere or just here in the US ? I contacted them over an hour ago, and do you think they would be kind enough to respond ? HELL NO. really fucking sad if you ask me, and the poorest support in the business, just one more reason to cancel your membership to RLC and join VHTV for 1/2 the money. Included is archives of 1000's and 1000's of vids and pics, and of course free replay service included in your membership. It is no wonder RLC is slowly falling off the face of the earth.

I contacted them a few hours ago and STILL no reply,FUCK THEM !!!!!!

• Like 3