Gloria & Romeo

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well i only see his physical appearnace, so he may be my type. He seems like a decent guy. My type is a guy that has a personality, makes me laugh, is kind and romantic. Unless he is a complete pig, looks don't matter nearly as much. But toned and lean, with a cute face, and a dick like Romeos counts for something!

You could be describing Guy there I think lol.....lucky man 😊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

You could be describing Guy there I think lol.....lucky man 😊

Pretty much describing Guy, he's getting a little less lean lately, and the only way his dick would be the size of Romeos ,would be if Romeo folded his in half. . I'm plenty happy with it though!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Pretty much describing Guy, he's getting a little less lean lately, and the only way his dick would be the size of Romeos ,would be if Romeo folded his in half. . I'm plenty happy with it though!

Now that made me wince at the thought of folding a dick in half.😨

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, At77 said:

lol I love this couple....she’s pissed, he keeps trying to be touchy feely, she keeps pushing him away and he stalks off mad. Just like any other couple hahahaha. 

After a day - non-stop sex. The Cold War began. I do not know why. Accusations - empty (at the level - why did not answer the call).

5 hours ago, sr71gn said:

He seems caring Ash

Screenshot (188).png  0   1.97 MB

It would be wonderful if it were as it seems here, but somehow I don't get that feeling. I was so hoping that his mood would brighten and he would become semi- happy guy, but he's been gone for quit a spell, and the sad part seems to be that she's accustomed to his absences . I really like this couple so I hope I'm wrong...