Gloria & Romeo

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Severe violence for over 10 mins. Going into details is just sick sorry. I thought he is gonna kill her 

Nope! Severe violence or even murder in Scarlet and Garry apt soon. When Scarlet sees herself in mirror sober.

About fight - I not seen. I guess there was russian family fight? With blows in the face? But without knives/chairs? If this is so - then this is normal, routine for them. I wrote in July that it is better to exclude them before the first blood. But I think they will get big fine and return. Or not - I do not think they have good statistics.

Their model originally a failure. They have a monotonous fuck. Regularly. For hours. But who is watching this? The subscriber watch at day or two-three-five. Every day is the same. And he chooses more interesting apartments. New subscribers? Yes - but is it possible to survive only on new subscribers who will watch 3-5 days and go to other apartments?

• Like 2

I blame the managers.They really really need to start doing better selection and not just put anyone that acepts to be in cams.But VHTV this time they act correctly.Have the feeling that sadly isn't the last time this happens,unstable people,álcool,drugs are an bad mix.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, groomy said:

But who is watching this?

I said that many times and I'm gonna repeat it: concept involving couples in love is over. Even if they fuck 24/7, it simply doesn't work. 

• Like 1