B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #5

23 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Quindi non stai capendo il mio punto. Nella vita reale che fa il bagno in biancheria intima.

what's the problem? you would not have seen anything anyway since they were in the bath full of foam. and I repeat, they took pictures outside and inside the bath with swimwear, so they could not stay naked, and then anyway if you saw everything, at some point they took off the part above, today Megan took a bath naked with her ass turned to the camera, are you happy? this is normal

• Like 1

To Aussie_oi_oi
Voyeur for 6 years you have always hoped to see "sex" (primary form of voyeurism.)
Another form of voyeurism is the search for pleasure in discovering what is hidden and imagined. This type of voyeurism is more cerebral and provides a much greater enjoyment when the result is achieved.It is difficult on sites of voyeurism to have this enjoyment, only voyeurism in real life can allow it. Perversity maybe but not hypocrisy of "voyeurism" made on the internet.
Take the girls as they are and imagine the rest.If your desires match what you discover, the pleasure will be more g

Do not forget that these girls are not all exhibitionists and without gene in front of the cameras. The manners have evolved and it is not far the time when the baths were taken in shirt (man and woman). Do not take all these girls for immodest exhibitionists. To put naked in front of the cameras is not easy and if there is a modesty is even more difficult. Do not forget that these girls are not on vacation but work. you all these girls drink, smoke, caress, masturbate, make "love" .. for pleasure? No they work with sometimes having to overcome their gene because they need this seemingly easy money.

( Personal experience  in exotic countries  for many years)

Just now, StnCld316 said:

There is a issue with Editing Feature.  We are aware of the issue and it's being looked into at getting resolved.

Yes, I know there have been issuse with the edit, but I deleted my post, because there wasn't anything wrong right now. It was in the B2-thread, but I realized that it was just that the thread had been closed.

It seems like I can't edit or quote from closed threads. But I can quote from threads in the archives. Why is that?

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I know there have been issuse with the edit, but I deleted my post, because there wasn't anything wrong right now. It was in the B2-thread, but I realized that it was just that the thread had been closed.

It seems like I can't edit or quote from closed threads. But I can quote from threads in the archives. Why is that?

Once the Topic is Locked it disables the functionality of making any further changes of Quoting, Adding, Editing or Deleting Posts.  In the Archives the Most of the Topics are not Locked.