B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #5

29 minutes ago, Sergio said:

You're still young, I hope that in a while you'll realize what you see and by the way, I am no longer subscribed for this reason, this is not a voyeur site

I canceled my subscription and feel damn good about it!:cool: Reading the shit that is STILL going on,,i am not missing a thing,fake shows,, bathing in underwear,covering up, oil massages and slight rubbing then nothing but sleep,, no REAL penetration (girl fingering another girl in open) NOTHING but click bait for the site. When (if) more of you cancel subs., RLC may smarten up and change things,,remember,, you have power in numbers.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mauri said:

they took pictures of themselves in the bathtub, they could not be naked, and if they were left on them, they asked them, even if they were naked, they could not see anything in the water and full of foam

So you're not understanding my point. In real life whom baths in underwear.

7 hours ago, nick sjom said:

to Aussie_oi_oi:   

you are on a site for voyeurs that is to say for people hoping to see but not require the exhibition of sex.If you want to see sex, there are many sites dedicated on the net and even free.A voyeur is content with what he sees but does not demand to see what he wants. The pleasure of the voyeur is the fortuitous discovery.

Being a member for six years thanks for the education. Again please explain why any normal person would that a bath in underwear.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Megan is going on vacation to see her bf -  They have not seen each other enough with the 8-10 hours on the phone every day

She will be away for a week or so

She can stay away permanently. 

Dead Fish are never missed.  :biggrin:

• Like 2