B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #5

I'm liking the pink streaks in Mila's hair. Seems she and Alexa are heading out for the evening, Mila in a blue denim short dress with spaghetti straps and Alexa in a short, cheetah-print summery dress with plenty of plunging neckline.

• Like 1

Just watched the start of the replay of Megan and Miroslava bath with them wearing their g-strings on. Now I'm not picky but shouldn't you take your underwear off before having a bath? 

Not very real life wearing your underwear while having a bath. I think the time has come for these women to be told why they are there.

This is a voyeur site Megan and Miroslava.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ho appena visto l'inizio del replay del bagno di Megan e Miroslava con loro indossando le corde. Ora non sono pignolo, ma non dovresti toglierti le mutande prima di fare il bagno? 

Vita non molto reale indossando la biancheria intima mentre si fa il bagno. Penso che sia giunto il momento per queste donne di sapere perché sono lì.

Questo è un sito voyeur Megan and Miroslava.

ask yourself first what you want to see in these apartments, because I seem to have understood that what you want to see does not hit anything with the voyeur

20 minutes ago, Mauri said:

ask yourself first what you want to see in these apartments, because I seem to have understood that what you want to see does not hit anything with the voyeur

Sorry, Mauri, so correct me if I'm wrong you think having a bath with underwear on is normal?