Juliet & Pablo

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

he is not needed and he won't be missed 🙂 

I don't know why you are saying that.  In the last 3 days, he fucked 3 or 4 girls, all of them were fucked several times,   and every one had several screaming orgasms.   I don't care whether or not he is (or was) a manager,  he is good with women, has a huge cock and knows how to use it.  Once he is done with them they don't need to masturbate to reach orgasm.  He is performing extremely well and, for me, that what is important.He is one of the few that don't turn down or delay sex because of his phone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I don't know why you are saying that.  In the last 3 days, he fucked 3 or 4 girls, all of them were fucked several times,   and every one had several screaming orgasms.   I don't care whether or not he is (or was) a manager,  he is good with women, has a huge cock and knows how to use it.  Once he is done with them they don't need to masturbate to reach orgasm.  He is performing extremely well and, for me, that what is important.He is one of the few that don't turn down or delay sex because of his phone

Zoifan was talking about one guy and you are talking in another one

7 hours ago, mib82 said:

I think the real Pablo is Zach and the old “Pablo” was the manager.. 

I think Zack it's now Pablo and he always been the manager,think the other dude didn't enter the action(unless playing videogames all day Its enter action)so the dude it's out and now it's Pablo(Zack) and blonde dude and Juliet.And of course others girls.