Em & Sia

I sent a ticket asking VHTV to call Em or Bob to say them to move the chair between sofa and camera #5.

I've just received the answer.

Dear LUIGI,

Hello, Luigi.

Thank you for your report. Job's done! Chair is not there now.

Best regards,
Voyeur-house support team,

Your Voyeur House TV Team,

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

3 minutes ago, Mangix said:

too boring

Sadly yes. I'm really rooting for this place to succeed. I like Em and Sia and I always wish success on Alex/Anna's apartments but really, not a lot happens here. Nothing really exciting. Bob is not so good at sex so it makes watching him and Em together rather boring. Sia brings home a random guy every so often but a lot of times those guys are hit or miss. Sometimes they fuck Sia good and sometimes they can barely last a few minutes before either cumming early or losing their erection.

What this place really needs is a party like how Pablo and Juliet threw last night, some lively music and adventurous people with friends who are not afraid to hook up with each other for a night. The problem is both Em and Sia are not very social so they do not make any new friends so everyday it's just them in the house not really doing much. Some much needed activity is desperately needed here.

• Like 1