B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I've lost all interest in Elly. She has put all the girls up against Mila today.

How that, what happened? I saw Miro talking with Loraine earlier this evening then they called on Elly and she came to the room and they closed the door and then talked about something, no idea if that has anything to do with this.
If you have info from your russian speaking friend please tell us what happened. Also it would be nice if he would post more here instead of doing it in private, we miss out on a lot of things.

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I've lost all interest in Elly. She has put all the girls up against Mila today.

SO Vice Grip tightens her grip, I am not surprised at all by this. She is as snooty as they come.

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Such bad actors, but it got them to top cam.

I find it almost more fun from Elly and Loraine, who actually seem to make fun of their friend in the house doing the same thing but claiming that this is real 😂

Like what is enough to do anything to be in top cam 😄

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She has. Nold!!...and just look at them now...This show is absolutely pathetic and the only reason they are doing it, actually 2 reasons, is to get top cam and to take the piss out of us guys for watching!...Easy solution everyone...Don't watch them...

• Like 2