Jesse & Blaine

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Is there anything special about this couple? Anything that sets them apart from everybody else? They look like a hot couple and I always mean to tune in and see what they're about but I always get side tracked with other apartments.

No.The sex is average at best.Also,she is way too skinny for my liking.I like Dan-Monica purely for sex.Last night they had 4 good rounds.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Is there anything special about this couple? Anything that sets them apart from everybody else? They look like a hot couple and I always mean to tune in and see what they're about but I always get side tracked with other apartments.

I like the place despite the bad cam placements. It's bright and looks quite modern and it has a clean look. 

I like them having sex. They do it really often but not so robotic like Gloria and her bf. You see they have feelings for each other. 

I like the attitude of Jesse. She is a girl mostly not bothering with sexy lingerie and stuff. When she is wearing clothes she usually just puts on some wide shirts and skirts. 

And they do not play to cams. They just do their thing.