Jesse & Blaine

49 minutes ago, nack said:

Scarlett Garry, Veronica Lucius and whoever,Em- Bob, Roberta- Phil need to go too.

Grace-Jacob, Evie-Mike May have some fans but they are super boring too.

Agree. It's autumn. Good time to cut some dead wood to make space for new things in spring. Just like nature 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As long as the tenant is making enough money for them to want to stay then they should stay. I don't agree with telling VHTV to kick people out. If there were a thousand apts, you just watch the ones you want to and ignore the ones you don't. 

I also don't agree with package deals. It's better to have all the money in one pile. Unless VHTV wants to spin off a RLC type voyeur site and pay salaries and then make VHTV even more cut throat. In that case, turn up the competition on VHTV to 10. 

59 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

As long as the tenant is making enough money for them to want to stay then they should stay. I don't agree with telling VHTV to kick people out. If there were a thousand apts, you just watch the ones you want to and ignore the ones you don't. 

I also don't agree with package deals. It's better to have all the money in one pile. Unless VHTV wants to spin off a RLC type voyeur site and pay salaries and then make VHTV even more cut throat. In that case, turn up the competition on VHTV to 10. 

The places will go by themselves when make no money. Hopefully we are in a process now when all this generic rushed opened places will close one after the other and make room for new things. Quality over quantity. We are the witnesses now to see quantity over quality does not work. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

from what i've seen lately the entire site has slowed down quite a lot. but there have been too many apts for a long time. the $ isn't spreading far enough. 

and no genuine swingers which was once the USP of VH..😔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Quality over quantity. We are the witnesses now to see quantity over quality does not work.

Which is what people had been saying on this site for many MANY months. It never works in any practical sense and it most definitely won't work for this kind of system. I've noticed VH has stopped opening apartments every fucking week. One can only hope they've smartened up but I doubt it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Which is what people had been saying on this site for many MANY months. It never works in any practical sense and it most definitely won't work for this kind of system. I've noticed VH has stopped opening apartments every fucking week. One can only hope they've smartened up but I doubt it.

They seem to find the lesbians with ease.No such luck with the swingers.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sep - 4 apt but only 2 new (Veronica and Charlee).

Oct - 3 apt but only 1 new (Evi&Alan). Em - relocation. May - replacement.

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Quality over quantity. We are the witnesses now to see quantity over quality does not work. 

But the situation is slightly different. Just open less new apartments. The overall quality level - even fell. That is question of quality - even worsened.:sad:

For me, of all open apartments of September-October, only Kate&Molly are interesting. And they are weaker - than I thought. And now they have decline in activity.

• Like 1

You guys don't seem to understand VHTV's business model. They let each tenant sink or swim on their own merit. They do not kick people out. They only let tenants kick themselves out or they let managers kick the tenants out. In fact, if the tenant is under a manager, VHTV doesn't really interact with them very much at all. Unless, of course the manager is misstreating their tenant, but that's another story. 

So, if you want to clear the site of people you don't care for, your only recourse is to not watch them and complain to the managers, who unfortunately think that we are so insignificant that none of them talk to us here anymore. And the ones who do don't have any tenants under them to discuss. 

The one thing that none of you know is profitability and purpose. Not every tenant is here to get rich. Look at Marla and Hector. Perfectly content to earn whatever they earn. Per VHTV business model, they fit in and have every right to stay. Either the tenant earns enough to justify staying or they don't. That is VHTV's business model. They are not about providing an ever increasing sex-o-rama! 

• Like 1