Jesse & Blaine

1 minute ago, groomy said:

For me, of all open apartments of September-October, only Kate&Molly are interesting. And they are weaker - than I thought. And now they have decline in activity.

x2.

The thing that really made take notice to that apartment was the relationship between Kate and Andrew. But when they broke up, she just became another single girl. Then she immediately got into another relationship... and with a guy who was even less adventurous than Andrew was. So my interest has all but fallen off with that place.

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

from what i've seen lately the entire site has slowed down quite a lot. but there have been too many apts for a long time. the $ isn't spreading far enough

This is the real kicker and is the wisest comment her so far. The reason is because, even though VHTV is open to hosting apts like Marla and Hector, there is no way they could survive with a hundred of them. There does come a point where the slower tenants are riding the coattails of the tenants who are actually drawing in new subs and keeps subs renewed. 

So, there has to be a balance point somewhere. I think that we have to assume things are going as plan for VHTV for one main reason. They aren't behaving in a desperate manner. When they do, you'll know it!

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

x2.

The thing that really made take notice to that apartment was the relationship between Kate and Andrew. But when they broke up, she just became another single girl. Then she immediately got into another relationship... and with a guy who was even less adventurous than Andrew was. So my interest has all but fallen off with that place.

Andrew - not needed here. But I figured that their parties would go like the first (3some). Positive. Fun. Interesting and sexual activities. Orgies. The last Kate parties in Pablo-style:sad:.

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

The point is, VHTV doesn't seem to be able to keep up with your guys appetite, so what are you going to do?

Me? Nothing. The places I like are still there. All places who vanished lately were timeline only or worse. So nothing changes for me 😁

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Places I won't miss:

• Alan & Evi
  • Em & Bob
  • Mike & Kiki, Anna
  • Clara & Stas
  • Veronica & whoever
  • Viki & Kate, Evelina
  • Garry & Scarlett
  • Mike & Evie
  • Patrik & Clair
  • Otto & Lola

Thats a pretty good list in my view and you could add Hector & Maria at least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

For me, of all open apartments of September-October, only Kate&Molly are interesting. And they are weaker - than I thought. And now they have decline in activity.

Kate has not done too bad but is getting weaker but I have been very disappointed in Molly to be honest. I thought she would be the firecracker here that would set it alight but she has been a total failure and don't understand why as she has it all going for her physically.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Kate has not done too bad but is getting weaker but I have been very disappointed in Molly to be honest. I thought she would be the firecracker here that would set it alight but she has been a total failure and don't understand why as she has it all going for her physically.

Molly has the jacuzzi as boyfriend 🤣 Not uncommon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erika_Eiffel

• Like 1