Sasha & Alice & Spartak

48 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I totally agree with women dont feel the need to be with other men for the most part,  but i disagree most women dont mind their man f'ng around. If its agreed that Guy can screw around with women, its gonna be with me included! 

We must live on a different planet Ash as if I screwed around and the wife found out I wouldn't have any balls left 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I forgot that you can actually post screenshots on the VHTV boards.

What is the name of the dark haired woman in this apartment? I have noticed that this woman sometimes pees in the bathtub, and sometimes even in the sink! I like that. 😉 Here is from yesterday, she masturbated to a nice orgasm, then she just leaned back abit and had a short piss in the tub.

Very nice! ❤️

bandicam 2018-09-20 02-19-30-675.jpg  1   181.63 kB

bandicam 2018-09-20 02-19-36-229.jpg  0   176.48 kB

bandicam 2018-09-20 02-21-25-866.jpg  0   180.85 kB

you have video of this please post

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A.G. said:

Нам очень интересно и важно Ваше мнение,как критика так и положительная реакция.Alice это моя законная супруга уже много лет и пускать к нам девочек было больше её инициатива,но это не кто нибудь ради банального траха,должна быть связь на эмоциональном уровне у всех 3-х.

Всё,что изменилось в Нашей домашней(интимной)жизни-это добавились камеры.

Я как то уже говорил,Все ,что вы видите здесь- по Настоящему. Секс(любовь)Эмоции ,слезы, переживания и т.д.Мы такие какие есть,мы не делаем Шоу,Мы делимся с Вами Тем, чем живем.ЭТО НАШЕ С ВАМИ КИНО.

У каждого своя причина смотреть или не смотреть Нас.

And that seems to work well for you all. 

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

We must live on a different planet Ash as if I screwed around and the wife found out I wouldn't have any balls left 🤣

Hi Robwin, i said if its agreed he can screw around, thats between us, if he was screwing around behind my back, he'd might still have his balls. But they would be squashed up inside of him. I still want to have kids someday!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Robwin, i said if its agreed he can screw around, thats between us, if he was screwing around behind my back, he'd might still have his balls. But they would be squashed up inside of him. I still want to have kids someday!

Don't worry Ash you're only young yet you enjoy yourself girl plenty of time for kids not like us old farts who have been there, done that and got the t shirt 🤣

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm not very used to VHTV, can I do that? Can I post videos on the open forum without VHTV banning me?

Yeah no problem, VHTV are not small  minded and petty like RLC are. In fact they encourage it.

• Like 1