Sasha & Alice & Spartak

Нам очень интересно и важно Ваше мнение,как критика так и положительная реакция.Alice это моя законная супруга уже много лет и пускать к нам девочек было больше её инициатива,но это не кто нибудь ради банального траха,должна быть связь на эмоциональном уровне у всех 3-х.

Всё,что изменилось в Нашей домашней(интимной)жизни-это добавились камеры.

Я как то уже говорил,Все ,что вы видите здесь- по Настоящему. Секс(любовь)Эмоции ,слезы, переживания и т.д.Мы такие какие есть,мы не делаем Шоу,Мы делимся с Вами Тем, чем живем.ЭТО НАШЕ С ВАМИ КИНО.

У каждого своя причина смотреть или не смотреть Нас.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Many women don't feel the need to have sex with other men and they are ok with their guy fucking around. In general, women have a different view of sexuality then men. No need to call bullshit on them simply because they are living the life they want or at the very least are agreeing to. 

I totally agree with women dont feel the need to be with other men for the most part,  but i disagree most women dont mind their man f'ng around. If its agreed that Guy can screw around with women, its gonna be with me included! 

43 minutes ago, A.G. said:

It is very interesting and important to your opinion, as a criticism and positive reaktsiya.Alice is my lawful wife of many years and let us girls it was more the initiative, but it is not for the sake of somebody fucking banal, should be a connection on an emotional level at all 3.

All that changed in our home (intimate) life is to add a camera.

I like it already said, All that you see here-for the present. Sex (love) Emotions, tears, etc. We are experiencing what is, we do not show, we share with you by what zhivem.ETO OUR MOVIE YOU.

Everyone has a reason to watch or not to watch us.

And that is great! How it should be in this concept! Just live your lifes like you naturally would, as if there were no cameras.

Don't mind me, I'm just keeping an eye on the bathroom.🤫

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Many women don't feel the need to have sex with other men and they are ok with their guy fucking around. In general, women have a different view of sexuality then men.

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣

How on earth did you come to this conclusion?? Personal experience??

I mean, exactly zero of any of my girlsfriends through the years would accept this! 😂

They would do a lot of things and none of them would be pleassant 😂

16 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣

How on earth did you come to this conclusion?? Personal experience??

I mean, exactly zero of any of my girlsfriends through the years would accept this! 😂

They would do a lot of things and none of them would be pleassant 😂

Doesn't work like that at my house, guess my wife isn't that understanding 😫

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I totally agree with women dont feel the need to be with other men for the most part,  but i disagree most women dont mind their man f'ng around. If its agreed that Guy can screw around with women, its gonna be with me included! 

Oh, I agree, not most women, but some women do. I would say in this case, these women do and we shouldn't judge them for that. 

• Like 1