Sasha & Alice & Spartak

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

try to compress then.. 
VH videos at CC only allowed through attachment center (limit 146mb) .. With photos there are no problems

OK. Please remove the quote then @miscvoyeur, to be safe. And fyi, just send me a PM instead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

I suspect quite a few people are cursing you up the wall right about now mon ami, for making this statement.  If the cam angle is changed, I guess we know who won't be receiving any Christmas cards this year!

Lol are you really wanting seeing them pee & poo 🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol are you really wanting seeing them pee & poo 🤣

Different people want to see different things, and Im ok with that 😊

I must admit watching pooping is not my kind of thing, but I rather not watch it than being told I cant! Placing a big black box there is something I find extremely irritating.

It's okay to show anal sex and anal creampies etc etc - some in close up!  But for modesty reasons, we have to put a black box over toilet area..?!? 🤔

Now that is something you should laugh about... in my humble opinion of course.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Why not? It's real life. It's not like you can really see much anyways and Ash made a very excellent point earlier. 

Yeah I am easy either way just that I wouldn't make any extra effort to see it that's all, having said that the black boxes are a bit over the top, but as you say Ash's point earlier was spot on you can't argue against that 🤣

• Like 1