Scarlet & Garry

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a wet blanket Scarlet is. She is incredibly antisocial and unfriendly, especially around women. Surprised her and Garry have stayed so long at Spartak and alice’s House. So awkward around the other women 

• Like 2

I am worried about scarlet. I think she is in a serious situation of mental instability right now. Her antisocial behaviour is a sign of a potential mental breakdown. I think they need to leave the project and for her to seek out some professional help. She is just not ready for this type of environment. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alley barber said:

I am worried about scarlet. I think she is in a serious situation of mental instability right now. Her antisocial behaviour is a sign of a potential mental breakdown. I think they need to leave the project and for her to seek out some professional help. She is just not ready for this type of environment. 

I agree, something is off with her mentally. 

11 hours ago, Karrui said:

Last night I was watching other apartments and I saw that the couple went to sleep .... after some time I went to sleep, I woke up, I worked all day and now it's night and they are still sleeping .... wtf

At least they can't be violent when sleeping...