Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well I guess she is not completely comfy around him. No big deal. He is only a guest 

Yeah once he's gone it'll lighten up considerably. But I was noticing earlier when they were in the bathroom she was staying away from him too. Not sure what went down between them, but yesterday she was a bit more liberal wasn't she?

It's a new day Dean is busy  to search a job and a housing  .  St Petersburg  have a harbour so always opportunity to find a job why he don't make an effort to go check? Somebody said previously that Dean is a truck driver so . The job don't will fall from the sky.

11 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

It's a new day Dean is busy  to search a job and a housing  .  St Petersburg  have a harbour so always opportunity to find a job why he don't make an effort to go check? Somebody said previously that Dean is a truck driver so . The job don't will fall from the sky.

Yeah this is one of the reasons I'm cutting Candy some slack here. I think she's truly out there looking at apartments and trying to get their living conditions squared away. But Dean is treating this like a party and trying to just hang out, drink, and have sexy times. So when Candy comes home she gets really mad.

From what I understand Candy is a rough one to get along with, but in this circumstance I can see where she's coming from.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Yeah this is one of the reasons I'm cutting Candy some slack here. I think she's truly out there looking at apartments and trying to get their living conditions squared away. But Dean is treating this like a party and trying to just hang out, drink, and have sexy times. So when Candy comes home she gets really mad.

From what I understand Candy is a rough one to get along with, but in this circumstance I can see where she's coming from.

Candy seems to be the responsible one, has always had a job and seems to be the person who organises their lives while Dean seems to think he is still a teenager just enjoying life. It makes him a good guest for parties but I don't think a good partner in a relationship.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nicsjom said:

Il est une nouvelle journée Dean est occupé à chercher un emploi et un logement. Saint-Pétersbourg ont un port donc toujours la possibilité de trouver un emploi pourquoi il ne fait pas un effort pour aller vérifier? Quelqu'un a dit précédemment que Dean est un chauffeur de camion ainsi. Le travail ne va pas tomber du ciel.

St. Petersburg must be a good city to find a job (a real) and an apartment in 2 or 3 weeks. Impossible in France. So I do not know how Drew, Bree, now Dean, and those to come. The economic logics are everywhere the same, they must be hosted by friends or family. Their passage on VHTV only delayed the deadline. Miracles are rare.