Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

candy is no bundle of joy, but she's lots more fun when dean is not around. dean is beginning to remind me of rockhead. he just brings everything to a halt, no matter the situation. annoying, unclever, insecure and not very bright are the ingredients for wanting him elsewhere. lexy is much too polite to tell him to buzz off, but she is clearly uncomfortable around him. it's so much more fun when he's NOT there.

other than that...

2 minutes ago, billycox said:

candy is no bundle of joy, but she's lots more fun when dean is not around. dean is beginning to remind me of rockhead. he just brings everything to a halt, no matter the situation. annoying, unclever, insecure and not very bright are the ingredients for wanting him elsewhere. lexy is much too polite to tell him to buzz off, but she is clearly uncomfortable around him. it's so much more fun when he's NOT there.

other than that...

Completely disagree. It was once again Candy who ruined the fun

6 minutes ago, billycox said:

other than that...

Ana doesn't seem too comfortable with him either but I must admit that Dean is a fun guest.

Billybox you are right   Dean is the spoiler    Why he don't will have fun with Candy  why he tries with other girls behind the back of Candy  Why he don't understand that the girls don't will why he is so thick headed why why why

I think you're right in this particular situation , but it was deans presence that made her ithe pain in the ass she can become.

in short, separately, she's ok. he's never ok in ANY situation. the real question is: why are they together in the first place? were they ever fun? there seems to be some disagreement about this, so it's best for me to just stop watching until dean leaves.