Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

Anastasia  drunk  was awaked byD....with some delay came  on couch .Pete awaked her and she returns in bedroom..  Now all are  on designed place Ana ; Lexi  and Pete in the bedroom and D.... on the couch in livingroom

Edited by nicsjom
no visitor name

10 hours ago, nicsjom said:

(EDIT) seems upset because (EDIT) present and  mobilizing the conversation and also because something  was sent on phone of Polina's boyfriend also upset.

The siberian wind is blowing in living room Polina with boyfriend and (EDIT)  will leave (EDIT) provocated that situation. Anastasia  is arguing with (EDIT)

Posting of Personal Information such as Tenants and/or Guests Real Names is Prohibited and against the Rules of the Forum. 

Thanks. 

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

• Like 1

Just now, DARKJOKER666 said:

Looks like Ana is finally unpacking all her stuff and getting set up. I hope she, L&P have a good time in this apt. They've always had a great dynamic and got along amazingly well.

Ana will for sure have so much more fun than in her old place. Being around great friends all the time is so much better than being alone 👍

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

Polinas bf I called Randy. So you can call him that name for now. When other guy returns and does something he will get a name too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Polinas bf I called Randy. So you can call him that name for now. When other guy returns and does something he will get a name too.

What a masquerade these false names! We are in the cinema. It's even worse, at the movies at least they are called by the name of their role. Their private lives; death of laughter! They are there to show themselves 24/24. That we do not talk about their past, okay, but from the moment they are in front of the cameras, no more intimacy.

2 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

What a masquerade these false names! We are in the cinema. It's even worse, at the movies at least they are called by the name of their role. Their private lives; death of laughter! They are there to show themselves 24/24. That we do not talk about their past, okay, but from the moment they are in front of the cameras, no more intimacy.

il y a des règles sur ce forum, pas de vrai nom sur les différentes personnes dans les appartements, et elle est non négociable 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

It is their decision how much privacy they show us. And when they chose other names that is okay for me. I name them because of two reasons:

1. I have fum doing it
  2. It helps to distinguish all the countless in the places. You can link a face to a name and recognize them.

The forum here makes sure to protect that privacy. 👍

• Like 1