Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

To je njihova odluka koliko privatnost oni su nam pokazali. I kada su izabrali druga imena koja je u redu za mene. Ja ih imenovati zbog dva razloga:

1. Ja sam Fum to rade
  2. To pomaže da se razlikuje sve nebrojene u mjestima. Možete povezati lice na ime i da ih prepoznaju.

Foruma ovdje vodi računa da se zaštiti da privatnost. 👍

If the participants and guests in the apartment meet and call the real names
why then the new names .... it just confuses those who at least understand something or everything from their communication ....?
Everyone knows they are in VH's apartment so they can choose a name or nickname for dialing ....

1 minute ago, vasamatvijenko said:

why then the new names .... it just confuses those who at least understand something or everything from their communication ....?
Everyone knows they are in VH's apartment so they can choose a name or nickname for dialing ....

It is a rule of this forum not name the real names here. Everybody accepts this and as @moos54 said these rules are not negotiable. These are the laws of the forums you agree too when you join here 👍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

il y a des forum de CE de rules, pas de nom sur les vrai personnes Dans les Différentes appartements, et non négociable Elle Est 

I do not try to negotiate a rule, Moos.
Besides tell me where I can find all the rules of the site, thank you.

I thought this site was totally independent of VHTV: so you have no contractual obligation to people who expose themselves. You and we can say what we want, within the limit of the law (the true one).
It does not seem to me that to call someone by his real name is an attack on his freedom.

1 minute ago, Coffee94 said:

I thought this site was totally independent of VHTV: so you have no contractual obligation to people who expose themselves. You and we can say what we want, within the limit of the law (the true one).
It does not seem to me that to call someone by his real name is an attack on his freedom.

He said it is a matter of privacy. And it is a rule of the forum. You have to follow these rules as long as you are here. Simple as that. Now back to topic. Make an own topic for discussing rules. 

5 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Global Rules

(Applicable to all Forums and Boards Unless Otherwise Noted)

1) No Spamming, Posting of Illegal Content, or Posting of Hacking Tools.

2) No Begging for Free Account Information.

3) No Stalking, Harassing, or Posting Sensitive Personal or Professional Account Information of Tenants or CamCaps Members. This includes Photographs from VK, FaceBook or Professional Sites. Share this information via Personal Messages (PM) with your Confidants, but do not Publicly Broadcast your Discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

5) Do not Flame-Bait, Flame, and/or Attack Other Member’s Comments or Tenants Actions Without Explaining Yourself.

6) Do not utilize Third Party File Services that Pay You Per Click, such as ul.to, or other paid sites.

7)Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, VHTV, VV, Camarads and Old Dudes Threads.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Specifically for VHTV Apartment Boards & Topics

*8) VHTV  Has Requested when Posting any Videos that you use the Attachments Center Only. Posting any Videos using Third Party Hosting Sites or Links from External Websites will be Removed.

Also when Posting Pictures it Must Have the Voyeur-House.TV Logo in the Bottom Right Corner of the Picture and Visible in the Topic and Not Linked.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Treat other Members and Tenants with Respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.

( Complaints about this Rule Change can be Posted in the Rants & Flame Wars Thread )

People with a History of Being Obnoxious or Trolling will be Banned.

The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

To je pravilo ovog foruma ne imenuje pravim imenima ovdje. Svi to prihvata i kao @ moos54  rekao ova pravila ne može pregovarati. Ovi su zakoni foruma i ti složiti kada se pridružite ovdje  👍

I understand the rules of the forum, from where then the members of the forum have the right names, why those members who know their real names simply do not block ....

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

No Stalking, Harassing, or Posting Sensitive Personal or Professional Account Information of Tenants or CamCaps Members. This includes Photographs from VK, FaceBook or Professional Sites. Share this information via Personal Messages (PM) with your Confidants, but do not Publicly Broadcast your Discoveries.

This is the rule which applies here...

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Global Rules

(Applicable to all Forums and Boards Unless Otherwise Noted)

1) No Spamming, Posting of Illegal Content, or Posting of Hacking Tools.

2) No Begging for Free Account Information.

3) No Stalking, Harassing, or Posting Sensitive Personal or Professional Account Information of Tenants or CamCaps Members. This includes Photographs from VK, FaceBook or Professional Sites. Share this information via Personal Messages (PM) with your Confidants, but do not Publicly Broadcast your Discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

5) Do not Flame-Bait, Flame, and/or Attack Other Member’s Comments or Tenants Actions Without Explaining Yourself.

6) Do not utilize Third Party File Services that Pay You Per Click, such as ul.to, or other paid sites.

7)Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, VHTV, VV, Camarads and Old Dudes Threads.

Specifically for VHTV Apartment Boards & Topics

*8) VHTV  Has Requested when Posting any Videos that you use the Attachments Center Only. Posting any Videos using Third Party Hosting Sites or Links from External Websites will be Removed.

Also when Posting Pictures it Must Have the Voyeur-House.TV Logo in the Bottom Right Corner of the Picture and Visible in the Topic and Not Linked.

Treat other Members and Tenants with Respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.

( Complaints about this Rule Change can be Posted in the Rants & Flame Wars Thread )

People with a History of Being Obnoxious or Trolling will be Banned.

The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Je donne simplement l'information 

Nous sommes complètement indépendant de VHTV ou même de RLC,  ou autres sites de ce type 

Nous avons établis des règles pour tous et il nous parait normal de protéger les personnes qui sont dans ce genre de projet avec ces règles 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Je donne simplement l'information 

Nous sommes complètement indépendant de VHTV ou même de RLC,  ou autres sites de ce type 

Nous avons établis des règles pour tous et il nous parait normal de protéger les personnes qui sont dans ce genre de projet avec ces règles 

Better move this discussion about rules to a more appropriate place? What do you think? We are way off topic here.

19 minutes ago, vasamatvijenko said:

VHTV has lost Tenants in the Past because of Real Names were used. So to prevent such things from happening that's why a Rule is in place.