Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

1 hour ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Right on point on the first part Golfer. However when Bree stayed with us and Candy&Dean after that it was totally our decision. They simply needed help staying for sometime and we agreed. And they are always welcome to come and visit whenever they want. They have been nothing but good friends to us, what they do(fight. Argue. Disagree) is none of our business. And for the record we want to thank everyone who wrote to support concerning about Lexy, she had minor surgery a week ago she is taking pain killers constantly but she is recovering. I (Pete) had a laser surgery as well on the day Bree arrived to us, I had skin problems near the genitals since Budapest and had to do surgery. It’s been a rollercoaster month for us but what doesn’t kill us only makes us stronger. I hope this makes things clear.

you guys are great & i wouldn't ever think that i could tell someone what to do. i have always liked candy/dean & bree/drew a lot but i miss them the way that they were for a long time. it is just painful to see them struggle now. i hope that they can get their shit back on track & be happy & they are very lucky to have friends like you guys! and take care of yourselves also. i miss seeing you guys having the fun that i know you want to have!

giphy (10).gif

tenor (4).gif

giphy (11).gif

tenor (5).gif

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

Ponekad Pete se ponaša kao veliki brat za Anu da joj ne bi bilo stvar koja joj može povrijediti .. Ana je udoban sa Pitom i sa Lexi previše (Lexi mnogo puta igra kao sestra za Anu)

... protect Anu, but never play with Ano until the end, especially Pete