Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

i think that it's good for ana to be here. she needs support after the problems at the other apt. but i would like to see some new people especially some guys for ana that would be just for fun now. she doesn't need any serious relationship right now. but i would also like to see the 3 of them let loose a little. they are 1 of the hottest 3somes when they are together.and i agree with @pahman. as much as i have liked candy/dean, & bree/drew they need to get their acts together away from vh at this time. they had their time & it's over. don't ruin it for lap! jmo.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think that it's good for ana to be here. she needs support after the problems at the other apt. but i would like to see some new people especially some guys for ana that would be just for fun now. she doesn't need any serious relationship right now. but i would also like to see the 3 of them let loose a little. they are 1 of the hottest 3somes when they are together.and i agree with @pahman. as much as i have liked candy/dean, & bree/drew they need to get their acts together away from vh at this time. they had their time & it's over. don't ruin it for lap! jmo.

Right on point on the first part Golfer. However when Bree stayed with us and Candy&Dean after that it was totally our decision. They simply needed help staying for sometime and we agreed. And they are always welcome to come and visit whenever they want. They have been nothing but good friends to us, what they do(fight. Argue. Disagree) is none of our business. And for the record we want to thank everyone who wrote to support concerning about Lexy, she had minor surgery a week ago she is taking pain killers constantly but she is recovering. I (Pete) had a laser surgery as well on the day Bree arrived to us, I had skin problems near the genitals since Budapest and had to do surgery. It’s been a rollercoaster month for us but what doesn’t kill us only makes us stronger. I hope this makes things clear. ❤️

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Right on point on the first part Golfer. However when Bree stayed with us and Candy&Dean after that it was totally our decision. They simply needed help staying for sometime and we agreed. And they are always welcome to come and visit whenever they want. They have been nothing but good friends to us, what they do(fight. Argue. Disagree) is none of our business. And for the record we want to thank everyone who wrote to support concerning about Lexy, she had minor surgery a week ago she is taking pain killers constantly but she is recovering. I (Pete) had a laser surgery as well on the day Bree arrived to us, I had skin problems near the genitals since Budapest and had to do surgery. It’s been a rollercoaster month for us but what doesn’t kill us only makes us stronger. I hope this makes things clear. ❤️

Wow all my best wishes to you. 💖💖💖

• Like 1