Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

2 hours ago, nicsjom said:

How I see Dean  ?  first of all it's only my opinion you agree or not.

Dean is a looser,immature, imbued with himself ,lazy,without education, drunker,profiteer, jealous,brutal and coward. ( I don't understand why Candy stays with him she must be Masochist)

He is lucky to have Alex et Anna like friends and a lover like Candy ( not the best but...)   That is what his behavior suggests to me. We can discuss each point but that will take many pages .

lol Jealous? That's rich. He constantly tries to get Candy to join in on fun times with everyone.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nicsjom said:

How I see Dean  ?  first of all it's only my opinion you agree or not.

Dean is a looser,immature, imbued with himself ,lazy,without education, drunker,profiteer, jealous,brutal and coward. ( I don't understand why Candy stays with him she must be Masochist)

He is lucky to have Alex et Anna like friends and a lover like Candy ( not the best but...)   That is what his behavior suggests to me. We can discuss each point but that will take many pages .

It's like that we like it !!:tongue:

Who killed the happy mood of this home    it's not Pete, not Lexi not Ana and not Candy  stay only one   DEAN  Why he drinks so much (response; he's drunker) why he runs after all girls (because he is sex addict) why he don't search  a housing and a job ( he's lazy and immature Candy must  alone do that) Candy has right to be upset .

You know that the real name of Dean is Ivan   In  some part of Russia and Ukraine   Ivan is an mockery and  means a person who is uneducated, bounteous and simpleton  Dean is aptly named .He do all  to provoke  Candy who has character. Hope that this couple  leave very soon 

11 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

Koji je ubio sretan raspoloženje ovog doma to nije Pete, ne Lexi ne Ana i ne Candy ostati samo jedan DEAN Zašto pije toliko (odgovor; on je pijaniji) zašto je on trči za sve djevojčice (jer je seksualni ovisnik) zašto je don 't pretraživati stanovanje i posao (on je lijen i nezreo Candy sami moraju učiniti) Candy ima pravo da bude uznemiren.

Vi znate da je pravo ime Dean je Ivan U nekim dijelu Rusije i Ukrajine Ivan je ruglo i  označava osobu koja je neobrazovana, obilan i glupan   Dean je nazvan Nj.E. to sve da isprovociraju Candy koja ima karakter. Nadam se da je ovaj par otići vrlo brzo 

I suggest that if they themselves can not find the apartment for them to find those who are nearby, to leave as soon as possible ... and not spoil the entertainment of the hosts ...