Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

51 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

image.thumb.png.293d732d81b1dcdbf99aecd58e5d7d91.png

I've always had the will and the curiosity to see Dean with Ana. They have already provoked a lot but never were to the effective ends. And Candy has a good relationship with Ana,
So now maybe this can come true.
🤞

7 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

I don't think that Anastasia would   go to the end with Dean You can see she avoid  deep physical contact  Let  wait and see

She's already given him BJ's on two separate occasions. Dean finally having sex with Ana would be the icing on the cake. I'm sure it will happen the longer they remain in close proximity to each other.

How I see Dean  ?  first of all it's only my opinion you agree or not.

Dean is a looser,immature, imbued with himself ,lazy,without education, drunker,profiteer, jealous,brutal and coward. ( I don't understand why Candy stays with him she must be Masochist)

He is lucky to have Alex et Anna like friends and a lover like Candy ( not the best but...)   That is what his behavior suggests to me. We can discuss each point but that will take many pages .

1 hour ago, nicsjom said:

How I see Dean  ?  first of all it's only my opinion you agree or not.

Dean is a looser,immature, imbued with himself ,lazy,without education, drunker,profiteer, jealous,brutal and coward. ( I don't understand why Candy stays with him she must be Masochist)

He is lucky to have Alex et Anna like friends and a lover like Candy ( not the best but...)   That is what his behavior suggests to me. We can discuss each point but that will take many pages .

Just your opinion.