Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fixing the cam. Awesome job Lexy 😂😂💖❣️

LexyPeteAnastasiaRubyCalvin110.thumb.JPG.eff4daa8d88f120ac7fefd68713bac17.JPGLexyPeteAnastasiaRubyCalvin111.thumb.JPG.f0564b259498dfc322d9e60331937e93.JPG

LexyPeteAnastasiaRubyCalvin118.JPG

image.png

why everybody is ignoring the truth ,calvin was disturbed  every look on his eyes  trying to contact with ruby he  was afraid of getting her angry , his lagging in joining because of ruby who is guiding him was busy with pete , he has no right to discuss any thing or she will treating him bad (hitting him on the face)  and reconciling him to continue the party as well ,then ignoring him in the living room,  remember anna was the first to  start making out and he can't refuse  . we all have fun watching them playing ,laughing  and having  sex but ruby actions toward calving Spoiled the happy mood a little , she is insisting to treat him like a slave have no rights , i‘m not talking about love or relationship rights now even if they are just friends ,she have to deal with him better than that specially in front of the others  , is this the first time calvin meet anna&lexi&pete? had ruby said what is expected and what is required from him? or she thinks that she told him when they met  for  the first time that she is free to do anything anytime with any one and he may be involved if she is needing his services , as we said before ,calvin have to leave for the both sake

6 hours ago, x1000 said:

pourquoi tout le monde ignore la vérité, calvin a été troublé chaque regard sur ses yeux en essayant de contact avec le rubis qu'il avait peur de se mettre en colère, son retard à se joindre à cause de rubis qui guide l'était occupé avec pete, il n'a pas le droit de discuter quelque chose ou elle le traitement de la mauvaise (le frapper sur le visage) et le réconciliant de continuer la partie aussi bien, puis l'ignorant dans le salon, souvenez-vous anna a été le premier à commencer à faire sortir et il ne peut pas refuser. nous avons tous plaisir à les regarder jouer, rire et avoir des rapports sexuels, mais les actions ruby vers la mise basSpoiled l'humeur un peu, elle est insistant sur le fait de le traiter comme un esclave n'a aucun droit, je ne parle pas de droits d'amour ou de la relation maintenant, même s'ils sont juste amis, elle doit traiter avec lui mieux que cela spécialement devant des autres, est-ce la première fois que rencontrent calvin anna & Lexi & pete? avait rubis dit ce qui est attendu et ce qui est requis de lui? ou elle pense qu'elle lui a dit quand ils se sont rencontrés pour la première fois qu'elle est libre de tout faire à tout moment avec une et il peut être impliqué si elle ayant besoin de ses services, comme nous l'avons dit, calvin doivent partir pour les deux raisons

Obviously I do not know Calvin well, so my comment is more an impression than a "truth". Calvin is a follower, very shy, trend submissive. I think he's already very happy to be with Ruby and that Ruby is going with her.
I even think that a visit to Lola & Otto would teach us even more about Calvin (to the delight of Otto).

He's a good little guy, a little lost ....