Sina & Jules (2018)

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hope they continue this "route" sinse place opened We already had several new guests.Not bad.

Careful you sound like you are on the path of conversion, from bad recycling to lets see who else they bring.😋

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Careful you sound like you are on the path of conversion, from bad recycling to lets see who else they bring.😋

Hehe,well good reason to regain some trust in the place,sinse it opened we had two new girl guests,that even tought not attractive to my taste,they were new and that's nice,makes me believe will be an place with his own personality and not another mix with the same guests of the other two places.

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Didn't she have sex with the guy in the pattern shirt just a couple of hours ago? Just before her shower?

No idea... The most natural thing that happened in this house was last night party... the rest (looking to people faces - especially the guest girl of yesterday that i had more attention... But the guy from lunch time also was commented in that way) it's just a service need to be done

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No idea... The most natural thing that happened in this house was last night party... the rest (looking to people faces - especially the guest girl of yesterday that i had more attention... But the guy from lunch time also was commented in that way) it's just a service need to be done

Yep! 16:15 or there a-bouts...