Sina & Jules (2018)

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would like to see more butterfles and less sausages if possible,to much dudes and few girls.Time for Jules to have also fun with two,three girls.

It's complicated. Just an example. If Sina will create post for swinger dating - sweet girl/couple wants few guys. Reaction will be rapid in form of fifty candidates. And even cams -  not scare. Just for a guy (if not in secret from his wife/good work where this will be the reason for dismissal) - there is no particular to shame.

As for the girl - to find girl is more difficult and candidates are less.

Swingcouples will be. Girls - Jules already fucked girl. And another couple - just playing on the couch.

780.jpg

781.jpg

782.jpg

783.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

It's complicated. Just an example. If Sina will create post for swinger dating - sweet girl/couple wants few guys. Reaction will be rapid in form of fifty candidates. And even cams -  not scare. Just for a guy (if not in secret from his wife/good work where this will be the reason for dismissal) - there is no particular to shame.

Swingcouples will be. Girls - Jules already fucked girl. And another couple - just playing on the couch.

780.jpg

781.jpg

782.jpg

783.jpg

Yes agree groomy,it's more easy to find dudes to do this things,But hopefully Jules will maanahe to find also some gilfriends,but Gess it will continue being Sina getting more "action",well it's nice to don't know what the place could bring or not,no big routines it always good.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Yes... As an example always have been easier for a female sex worker to have clients then for a male one.. The business target is way different

10 minutes ago, squish said:

She is so not like any librarian I have ever met!

As much as I hate reading book's, if she was at my local library I would definitely start reading everyday. 😇