Sina & Jules (2018)

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i feel really badly for the true voyeurs. sure i do. anyone that doesn't like it could look for some other site. good luck with that!

if one can't find anything appropriate in the net,  can always jump up on a tree or fence to peep at their neighbors. Then it  would be real voyeurism and they would be happy. At least until the police appear 😀

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, waldi said:

if one can't find anything appropriate in the net,  can always jump up on a tree or fence to peep at their neighbors. Then it  would be real voyeurism and they would be happy. At least until the police appear 

and it would be free!😂

• Like 2

Well well, high horses, bubbles, apologies lol my comment certainly produced a good reaction from you guys :biggrin: Don't worry i certainly am aware of what i am looking at it seems to get worse or better, depending on your point of view, every week now  so will be interesting to see how it all finally ends up. Perhaps they should rename it PHTV instead of VHTV after all if it floats your boat what the hell eh. But glad to see we all admit now that Voyeurism has long gone as if we all were not already aware of that. By the way @waldi I don't think i could manage a tree these days::) but thanks for the suggestion lol.

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well well, high horses, bubbles, apologies lol my comment certainly produced a good reaction from you guys :biggrin: Don't worry i certainly am aware of what i am looking at it seems to get worse or better, depending on your point of view, every week now  so will be interesting to see how it all finally ends up. Perhaps they should rename it PHTV instead of VHTV after all if it floats your boat what the hell eh. But glad to see we all admit now that Voyeurism has long gone as if we all were not already aware of that. By the way @waldi I don't think i could manage a tree these days::) but thanks for the suggestion lol.

Sasha&Alice and Spartak - invited friend and arranged BDSM because statistics is decreasing. Need something new.

7890.jpg

Cleo&Valery - do so - because statistics are necessary.

7891.jpg

7892.jpg

Full real perhaps in Zack (he likes to fuck girls) and at Whitney&Ben - they are not participants and there is no salary.

About this evening. Well, Sina the best in the crazy sense. Day 2 - 3 boys, DP, 3 dicks inside. Problems are boys with dick problems, but this is standard. Everyone in correspondence has 20+cm and can 2 hours hard fuck without cum. But in real... Everything is much, much worse. Angles - in principle, not bad. But Nina made the best content (from the shooting). However, Sina can do this with experience.

7893.jpg

7894.jpg

7895.jpg

7896.jpg

7897.jpg

7898.jpg

7899.jpg

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, turkey said:

who remember the first show up from Sina at Kira ? A very shy girl , her first steps in the world of sex !!!😃

No. At the first visit to Kira she already have sex with George, Nina, Alan, other girl.

6700.jpg

6701.jpg

6703.jpg

6704.jpg

6705.jpg

• Like 6