B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #5 / September

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact, I may surprise you, but most girls know each other from ancient travels around the world

ancient makes it sound so old lol, I know a lot of them travels and are living the time of their lifes, Nica, Mila, Monica, working as models I guess. They are always some fancy places with nice weather. I guess RLC is just a pit stop for them when they are taking a break from modelling 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Fagen said:

ancient makes it sound so old lol, I know a lot of them travels and are living there life, Nica, Mila, Monica, working as models I guess. They are always some fancy places with nice weather. I guess RLC is just a pit stop for them when they are taking a break from modelling

they do not necessarily break, there are many famous photographer in Barcelona and some work with them, from time to time, that's what they do when they go out of the apartments

here we are again, but the old man is hard to die, I do not understand why on the other sites, there are dozens of girls who constantly change, but RLC must always fish among the old girls

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

they do not necessarily break, there are many famous photographer in Barcelona and some work with them, from time to time, that's what they do when they go out of the apartments

Yes some of them might do that 🙂

Do you think most of them work as models or just some?

24 minutes ago, Sergio said:

here we are again, but the old man is hard to die, I do not understand why on the other sites, there are dozens of girls who constantly change, but RLC must always fish among the old girls

yes. and if you are going to fish among the old girls,why not bring back the best ones;rose,belle,molnica;?

• Like 2

I would rather them bring back old fish than bring in new "dead fish" girls 😎🤣🤣

30 minutes ago, Sergio said:

undefined