B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #5 / September

Hello Noldus English is not my mother tongue but I will try to make myself understood: I would start by thanking you for the huge work you are doing and wondering if it would be possible when you created a new "girl" topic to put a picture on it. For example Dina and Shaila arrived at almost the same time but i do not remember seeing their names in the topic pictures.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I haven't heard anything about Bridget.  So tell me oh one of the all in to know,  where is Bridget and please don't tell me she is out with her boyfriend!  It's just like you calling a skype person that Miro has been playing with herself in front of in which she has never met supposedly......her boyfriend.

Please of please tell me where is Bridget!!

Who's told you that Miroslava has never met the guy she talks with on the phone?  Your unreliable friend that gets everything wrong?  Yes, they've met each other, and not just once but many times, and there's no doubt that he's her boyfriend. Miroslava has referenced their time together many times during her many phone conversations with him.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Who's told you that Miroslava has never met the guy she talks with on the phone?  Your unreliable friend that gets everything wrong?  Yes, they've met each other, and not just once but many times, and there's no doubt that he's her boyfriend. Miroslava has referenced their time together many times during her many phone conversations with him.

I read it right off this forum!  So you are another one that takes everything they say for being true?  I didn't think you were like that and if you have been getting it off phone conversations, you must have one bad ass set of ears on you or a Peavy amplifier plugged into your computer.  My friend is very reliable and I trust him very much.  You say that he gets everything wrong and I know that he doesn't.  You say that in attempts to discredit me and that is not the type of person I thought you were.  You have easily turned into one of them and I'm sorry to see that!

5 hours ago, Mittsy1 said:

Hello Noldus English is not my mother tongue but I will try to make myself understood: I would start by thanking you for the huge work you are doing and wondering if it would be possible when you created a new "girl" topic to put a picture on it. For example Dina and Shaila arrived at almost the same time but i do not remember seeing their names in the topic pictures.

Hello and thank you
It's a challenge, as RLC ban anyone who use pictures or videos from their pages.

In the morning, I read the report from the night before the two apartments, this morning I took thirty seconds, this also means something, in Italy, a girl like Bridget we call her queen bee

• Upvote 1