Nina & Alan Part #2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Good to see Alan happy and smiling again too but don't know for how long unfortunately.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Alan who returned from "vacation" is quite different from what we had before. More sure of himself. And more companion present.
😎

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Those night Edda spent seducing her friend on the couch were gold for me...a home run never to be repeated. (You mean Nora wow)

Quite agree, that was the other side of Edda we would all love to see again but i think it was Joe who put a stop to that which in the end led, I feel, to them leaving as they got rather bored after that especially Edda.

That night later on with Alan i feel released a lot of emotions and tension but will we ever see that again? Probably not which is a shame.

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree, that was the other side of Edda we would all love to see again but i think it was Joe who put a stop to that which in the end led, I feel, to them leaving as they got rather bored after that especially Edda.

That night later on with Alan i feel released a lot of emotions and tension but will we ever see that again? Probably not which is a shame.

Totally agree again. Edda and Nina together (as I expected) did not disappoint me with Alan.
I am waiting now as I said before, a NAS flashback (Nina & Alan & Serena).
Adding to it Edda & Joe, is also something that is in debt here.

This group is unique, it can not be denied. And now everyone is free of barriers we had before (worth remembering). Even Joe.

😉

• Like 1