Nina & Alan Part #2

13 hours ago, squish said:

Something strange happened tonight. Going over the timeline I think the girls were being introduced to Alan who was not being particularly cooperative. After they left Nina had sharp words for Alan in the Bathroom. There was also a tearful scene (Nina) when they were in bed. I just get the feeling that Alan displeased Nina in some way. My thoughts are that Alan still only wants Nina and Nina wants the apartment to be a success. Would Groomy care to give us a clue?

There are complex reasons. Without Nina, Alan became more antisocial. So now his behavior at party is breaking whole party. Nina still have problems with health Some household problems.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

There are complex reasons. Without Nina, Alan became more antisocial. So now his behavior at party is breaking whole party. Nina still have problems with health Some household problems.

Thank you Groomy. I saw the humidifier which is probably to stop Nina's skin getting to dry (a guess on my part).I would say one thing. VH without this interesting couple would be very much poorer.

3 hours ago, squish said:

Merci Groomy. J'ai vu l'humidificateur qui est probablement arrêter la peau de Nina se sécher (une supposition de ma part) .Je dirais une chose. VH sans ce couple intéressant serait très pauvre.

je pense depuis serena parti c'était elle qui faisait vivre la maison

• Like 1

i'm curious wondering why alan doesn't just retire from vh. he obviously doesn't care anymore. he hasn't even fucked nina lately. the worst guests that have visited lately have done more than him. they can't possibly be making $ with alan laying on the couch ignoring nina all day.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'm curious wondering why alan doesn't just retire from vh. he obviously doesn't care anymore. he hasn't even fucked nina lately. the worst guests that have visited lately have done more than him. they can't possibly be making $ with alan laying on the couch ignoring nina all day.

Based on what I saw in past, Allan has sort of mood swing disorder. He can back on tracks in a month. ... or he might be in love with Edda ... just kidding 🙂 

21 hours ago, golfer06 said:

I suspect he hasn't got a plan B.

4 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

2117 and Serena has arrived also as well as the guests mentioned above in the tweet.

Huhuuu! Serena  😍 makes herself present now. Remembering that in a few days she will be celebrating her birthday. Possibly celebrated here (I waited).
😎