Nina & Alan Part #2

3 hours ago, squish said:

When Alan decided to shower(!) my hopes were raised. Perhaps we shall see new guest again?

Something strange happened tonight. Going over the timeline I think the girls were being introduced to Alan who was not being particularly cooperative. After they left Nina had sharp words for Alan in the Bathroom. There was also a tearful scene (Nina) when they were in bed. I just get the feeling that Alan displeased Nina in some way. My thoughts are that Alan still only wants Nina and Nina wants the apartment to be a success. Would Groomy care to give us a clue?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, squish said:

My thoughts are that Alan still only wants Nina and Nina wants the apartment to be a success. Would Groomy care to give us a clue?

I've had the same opinion for a few months.

It's almost like Nina is pimping him out to all these girls, and I don't think Alan has ever fully been into any of the girls he's been with. With Serena it was a lot different because she stayed there, lived with them and was genuine friends with both him and Nina so the bond was a lot stronger. With these other girls, I don't think he could care less about any of them yet Nina is pushing him to fuck them all. What Nina should be doing if Alan really does have issues with it is finding other single guys to introduce to these girls. Same effect without it interfering with the relationship.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, squish said:

Something strange happened tonight. Going over the timeline I think the girls were being introduced to Alan who was not being particularly cooperative. After they left Nina had sharp words for Alan in the Bathroom. There was also a tearful scene (Nina) when they were in bed. I just get the feeling that Alan displeased Nina in some way. My thoughts are that Alan still only wants Nina and Nina wants the apartment to be a success. Would Groomy care to give us a clue?

It's what Beam1111 said in the other day

11 hours ago, squish said:

alan really hasn't been involved mentally for a while now. as far as the project is concerned he's just about useless.

• Like 1