Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

What I saw on spygasm free cams and on previews there they have even more blindspots there. 

I've got a sub, can assure you their cams are great, they're close to participants, nobody there has those idiotic ideas to place cams on the ceilings. Sadly Vhtv is far behind them in terms of tech

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No blindspots at all?

to eliminate blind spots they would have to install twice as much cams as they have now. But what's the point? Of course there are blind spots, everywhere are, so are in spygasm. But in general, I don't care to much if participants don't hide and those existing cams are very well placed; you can see everything without any problems

• Like 1

1 minute ago, waldi said:

to eliminate blind spots they would have to install twice as much cams as they have now. But what's the point? Of course there are blind spots, everywhere are, so are in spygasm. But in general, I don't care to much if participants don't hide and those existing cams are very well placed; you can see everything without any problems

Blindspots there are not a problem as people do camshows all day and of course work to the cams. On VH it is a different thing.

To bad the cams positions are Soo bad,even the bedroom cams,basicaly we only have one bedroom cam good(cam4)the other it's another crap bird view,even if one day this girls become great the cams will make less people watch,really really bad job in cam positions,an blind monkey would done an better job.Corection..three bedroom cams,two are ok,one really bad.

Just now, Sparkles said:

One thing that i saw there when checked their free cams when they was announced here at CC is that cams don't appear on the angles of other cams.. It's something that VH should think about it (not to talk about the enormous difference on image quality)

Of course they can afford better cams when they take their share on tokens the user buying there.