B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

27 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I already did last night 😉 Danaya and those long fingers got the best of me !!!!! No more eye strain night after night to see what she is up too, Now I Know just how she plays her little fiddle ❤️ She is known as the "APHRODITE" of Barcelona

I like them both actually, they both have their good points, I am just sick of the showtime in B-4 with never an end to the games. Now the show is over and they go back to acting normal, so fucking stupid. If your going to play then fucking finish what you start, or don't start at all !!!! High School giggle box girlies is not much of turn on for sure for a real voyeur.

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Looks like one of the nuns is packing and getting ready to take her departure from these sinners. She has not been Shameful Sinning Shaila, and that in itself is no big loss. Probably got the boot from the manager, and told to shape up or here is one way ticket home.

See the source image

yep, Dina leaving Friday, Shaila on Sunday (maybe Monday) Also Mary will leave in the beginning of next week.
Rooco will be back Friday (for the week-end??) 

A goodbye party tonight

18 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Bait the suckers and then go to sleep, glad to see the click bait show hasn't changed one bit in the last month. Now it takes 3 girls to play their roles in the bait and clickers paradise. Jesus I sure didn't miss this shit one bit. The real sensual seductive women are in B-1  SUPERSTARS and then B-4 is full of high school kiddies that want to be something just not sure how to get there.

No willpower Thes......I should have known after 6 years of torture by RLC that you couldn't go a month without whipping out that plastic.  I thought you were a stronger man than that lol.

13 hours ago, Noldus said:

yep, Dina leaving Friday, Shaila on Sunday (maybe Monday) Also Mary will leave in the beginning of next week.

A goodbye party tonight

Right after the Poco pounding she is going to get!!  Just wait and see, it's going to happen.

13 hours ago, Noldus said:

A goodbye party tonight

i don't want dina to go, i want to fuck her before😂