B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No willpower Thes......I should have known after 6 years of torture by RLC that you couldn't go a month without whipping out that plastic.  I thought you were a stronger man than that lol.

It's all Danayas fault. There is something about the Aprodite 

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It's all Danayas fault. There is something about the Aprodite 

Danaya lost too much weight after her child was born, which some girl's do because they want to be like they were..She's back on track now, and I think she looks pretty damn good...I know I'm in a very very very small minority here, but I prefer her boobs like this...❤️

Had power cut all day yesterday so missed everything. Playing catch up on Replay well rewarded with Anita, what a superb bate queen she is. Seeing her slip those long silky fingers into her sweet cavernous honey pot is sheer delight. Thanks Anita you have to be the best bater yet and becoming something of a dream girl 😍 Can that performance be bettered with a little help from Bridget perhaps 🤞 🤪

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Had power cut all day yesterday so missed everything. Playing catch up on Replay well rewarded with Anita, what a superb bate queen she is. Seeing her slip those long silky fingers into her sweet cavernous honey pot is sheer delight. Thanks Anita you have to be the best bater yet and becoming something of a dream girl 😍 Can that performance be bettered with a little help from Bridget perhaps 🤞 🤪

You're right...It was a great one!...❤️

5 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I bet it was easier to catch up on this forum than it was on replay 🙂