Kate & Andrew

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Greed, impatience, and lack of professionalism.

I guess you are right, They think damn we do not have enough cams yet. Ah fuck it let's just use two crappy ones we found in the garbage 🙄🤦‍♂️

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, groomy said:

From start, only George apts has good placed cameras.:rolleyes: 4 George apts against 31 apts other managers. Including 12 Alex&Lina apartments. Where is normal - to open empty apartment, without tenants.:confused:

Even in Clara's apartment, cameras are still bad. And Clara is also not happy (especially bathroom cam).

Ary&George places also always had good cam positions.Seems it depends on how professional and comited to give the best views to users you are,some managers like The two George have that care..others just throw the cams(some old as shitt)to any place of houses.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

others just throw the cams(some old as shitt)to any place of houses.

Totally right. Not even thinking about the thing with the bathroom door in Clara Stas place 🤦‍♂️

Sofa to far away? Fuck it. We must open up as fast as possible. Fuck cam quality and placements. 😈

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ary&George places also always had good cam positions.Seems it depends on how professional and comited to give the best views to users you are,some managers like The two George have that care..others just throw the cams(some old as shitt)to any place of houses.

The difference with Ary's place is that they understand lighting. This is the secret. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

The difference with Ary's place is that they understand lighting. This is the secret. 

Indeed,George doesn't seem an expert but he does a lot better job that the "professional" tec dude of a&L places or jeka places with cams facing cams and during night time blinding viewers for more than an year.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,George doesn't seem an expert but he does a lot better job that the "professional" tec dude of a&L places or jeka places with cams facing cams and during night time blinding viewers for more than an year.

Yes, he does! 

• Upvote 1

God have mercy,i don't care for this couple and house but just looked better to it(to see better the cams positions)Why to rent an house with such large livingroom if you don't pretend to put enought cams to film it good!?No good view of sofa zone..unless you use binoculs)cam5 in bedroom looks so bad.This confirm my ideia that..it's indeed is an monkey in bicycle that mounts the cam,and not even the smartest of monkeys😬.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

God have mercy,i don't care for this couple and house but just looked better to it(to see better the cams positions)Why to rent an house with such large livingroom if you don't pretend to put enought cams to film it good!?No good view of sofa zone..unless you use binoculs)cam5 in bedroom looks so bad.This confirm my ideia that..it's indeed is an monkey in bicycle that mounts the cam,and not even the smartest of monkeys😬.

monkey_on_bike-300x225.gif

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are right. I do not get why Alex Lina finally don't get their shit together and install decent cams at good places BEFORE opening them up??? Can't be that hard???

You know i total agree with you in all that points... But why VH open the houses without checking them??? It's not all fault on managers .. Can't be that hard to check before opening 

• Like 3

I think Alex and Lina should be ashamed of themselves for being managers for as long as they have, managing as many apartments as they do, and still opening a new apartment with the cam positioning and quality looking the way they do right now. That being said, I agree with Groomy. I won't punish the couple simply because their managers are incompetent. Out of 30+ apartments, I can literally count on one hand how many I actually find interesting enough to watch, and Kate and Andrew as of now are at the top of my list in terms of interesting couples/apartments. I think there is a lot of potential for game breaking nights in this place.

• Like 1