Kate & Andrew

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Also was so focused on watching Andrew and the guest girl fooling around last night I forgot to mention that it almost looked like Kate and the two guests were going to have a threesome. The two guests met the night before Kate/Andrew moved and ended up making out a lot. It now looks like they're in some sort of relationship.

It was the second part of the teasing that started at old house.. it's weird if supposedly Andrew don't want to be "wild" doing these kind of games.
Like Kate and that guy (that seems "to be" now with the girl) did also at that night with some make out... 
Remember that Andrew arrived late that night and was some kind of conflict between him and Kate

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Like Kate and that guy (that seems "to be" now with the girl) did also at that night with some make out... 

Was going to mention the small flirting between those two from the 1st apartment but I never knew there was making out between them. During the last night of the 1st place, it almost looked like he was going to try to fuck Kate but instead ended up making out with the other girl.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Was going to mention the small flirting between those two from the 1st apartment but I never knew there was making out between them. During the last night of the 1st place, it almost looked like he was going to try to fuck Kate but instead ended up making out with the other girl.

Not to forget to mention you could actually see it there in the old place...

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

with making out i meant .. kisses and touches, nothing harder.. i believe that he had to turn to the girl that was leftover because andrew arrived
Even yesterday happened the same.. they had a 3-way kiss and he grabbed her  boobs and she touched his dick (but kate pad could have also prevent more stuff)... what was weird was when kate was trying to finger the girl she get upset with something.. and leave the house for a while

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So when will the house change to Kate,Andrew since they no longer are a couple?? 

Who cares?  The lighting and camera angles in the living room are so fricking bad I gave up on this apartment already.  I am almost ready to give up on VH.  Who the hell plans out these apartments and lighting anyways?😬😧

• Like 3

Just now, mic351 said:

Who cares?  The lighting and camera angles in the living room are so fricking bad I gave up on this apartment already.  I am almost ready to give up on VH.  Who the hell plans out these apartments and lighting anyways?😬😧

Managers and VH

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Managers and VH

I know friend. You missed my sarcasm.  I swear, I don't know which is worse, RLC's boredom and good cams, or VH's action with bad cams and lighting..😠

• Like 1