Kate & Andrew

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

kelly has come back now and lying on the sofa. That wall behind the sofa is that an outside wall or what?

Expected.. she seems to still be pissed in the bed while the others was laughing .. maybe at sofa she can try to sleep 

bold: i think it's just decoration... But i think that the "windows" in bedroom is some kind of outside area.. or a hall or even the street

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Dont know maybe there is another appartement behind it. Why you think it is an outside wall?

Dunno really except it seems to have lots of square shapes in the wall are they windows or just panels?

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

she seems to still be pissed in the bed while the others was laughing .. maybe at sofa she can try to sleep

The laughing is what I found interesting. Before they both went to bed they were in the living room and it looked as if they were talking about her (but who knows really). Then they go to the bed and then both have a good laugh in bed for a good length of time while she tried to sleep. In any case, both Kate and the guy are both passed out so nothing to develop here tonight.