Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC also uses Dome Cams that are fastened to the wall. They are angled to where another cam is not visible but there is the odd one they have that's visible to another cam.

They are better hidding the cams(that's always nice)but the frequency many of the cams enter nightvision during day or with lights or low lights is terrible,my favourite house and residents are Kitty&smith and two of the livingroom cams and one in bedroom are always going nighvision mode and this is going on basicaly sinse house opened more than one year ago,but happens in almost all houses,would change the hide cams from view with cams and conditions that don't put image crazy.

Just now, ze81 said:

They are better hidding the cams(that's always nice)but the frequency many of the cams enter nightvision during day or with lights or low lights is terrible,my favourite house and residents are Kitty&smith and two of the livingroom cams and one in bedroom are always going nighvision mode and this is going on basicaly sinse house opened more than one year ago,but happens in almost all houses,would change the hide cams from view with cams and conditions that don't put image crazy.

Their Bedroom hasn't got the proper lighting which always interferes with the NV no matter what time of day.

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Their Bedroom hasn't got the proper lighting which always interferes with the NV no matter what time of day.

It drives me crazy,but it's even worst in livingroom,even with good lights two of the three cams are constantly entering night vision😣,also doesnt help they are an good amount of time with low lights.Already lost my hopes that something will be fixed,kitty with great light it's stunning☺️.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Robwin said:

I like that loool ........Well that's what it says :biggrin:

OK. Here goes.

I'm really sorry that the site is down. I will not do it again. If there is any way that I can make up for the inconvenience that I caused please let me know.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

OK. Here goes.

I'm really sorry that the site is down. I will not do it again. If there is any way that I can make up for the inconvenience that I caused please let me know.

Just give Twitter dickhead another bottle of vodca after all it cant get any worse :biggrin:..........................Can it ????

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Just give Twitter dickhead another bottle of vodca after all it cant get any worse :biggrin:..........................Can it ????

It's not the Twitter guy's fault that he can't speak English. It's VHTV's fault for employing someone for the task of English marketing who can't speak English.

• Like 1