Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

28 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Guess they change the names now lool. Old Lina&Dominica realm

a1234.JPG

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We know they are migrating the archives. Maybe just testing something?

So now we have the notorious Bonnie & Clyde, lets see steal the show.🤣

• Like 2

Have been looking at a few videos from RLC recently and to be honest much of their cams etc are worse than VH's both in quality and distance which i was surprised as everyone is always going on about how much better RLC is than VH well the videos certainly don't bear that out and not all were on free cams either so thats no excuse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Have been looking at a few videos from RLC recently and to be honest much of their cams etc are worse than VH's both in quality and distance which i was surprised as everyone is always going on about how much better RLC is than VH well the videos certainly don't bear that out and not all were on free cams either so thats no excuse.

I am an user(premium) of both sites for years and Altought i wouldn't say rlc cams are in general worst than VH one thing for sure the cam quality of rlc it's gone worst and worst,so much cams entering night vision mode..and in some cases and houses it happens basicaly daily for years,or long months by now and de still nothing done(sadly my favourite house k&s)it's an exemple of that,i feel cams and image in VH it's being improved sinse start But rlc not for long time.Would say..one year ago rlc cams quality,image quality kicked ass of VH poor image quality..nowadays..pretty even.

Hey VH!!  I see you're doing maintenance over at Pete and Lexy's and have technical issues over at Paisley and Cletus's place.  Ya think maybe you could include Courtney and Heather's place  in your "home improvement"  plans?  The over-all lack of cams and the placement of the ones you have their is some of the worst I've seen you guys set up yet.  Really, in this instance and in this apartment you guys have completely outdid yourselves in neglect and incompetence.  Don't you realize you, and the managers are cheating both yourselves and the girls?  Here is an apartment that should be amongst the most popular but for your lackluster attitude and seemingly lack of concern for your subscribers that costs all of you people money.  Lord knows the girls are doing their part.  How's about showing a bit of technical and managerial acumen and fix this dam place?  For Christ's sake.  Best apartment you have and you're too dumb, lazy, or both; to get it right.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

I am an user(premium) of both sites for years and Altought i wouldn't say rlc cams are in general worst than VH one thing for sure the cam quality of rlc it's gone worst and worst,so much cams entering night vision mode..and in some cases and houses it happens basicaly daily for years,or long months by now and de still nothing done(sadly my favourite house k&s)it's an exemple of that,i feel cams and image in VH it's being improved sinse start But rlc not for long time.Would say..one year ago rlc cams quality,image quality kicked ass of VH poor image quality..nowadays..pretty even.

Well the few videos i have seen put on from RLC i sure would'nt pay for that.

34 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Im having a hell of a time uploading caps-- I keep getting a message that there is a problem with file -200------am i the only one having problem

Also having problems with cc page,think sinse westerday afternoon,loading posts and coments are taking a lot of time.That specific problem you mention i not having it.