B-1 General Topic September #1

27 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Karol... creaming and exercising..looks like she is tightening her toned body up...

For a slight girl, she hasn't half got a well toned body, even after she's lost ALL that weight Adam...😉

Her arse and thighs are amazing, and she is well fit!!...❤️..I know she has small boobs, but she has great nipples...I love them!

• Like 1

Oh oui ... 💕

Sur le sujet de la belle Valeria ... Je suis sans aucun doute que son bf exerce une influence son comportement plus conservateur maintenant ...

Sur le sujet de Marty ... Heureux que vous êtes bien et continuent à sauter de temps en temps ... Je suis sûr que je suis l' un des gars vous êtes d' accord avec tout le temps ... 😏

il y a 12 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit:

Pour une petite fille, pas la n'à Elle Moitié un corps un bien Tonique, après same un perdu tout Qu'elle CE Adam ... poids 😉

Son cul et les cuissards Incroyables Sont, et bien bon Elle Est !! ... ❤️ ..je un des sais Qu'elle petits seins, un de maîs Elle grands ... Je les mamelons aime!

Hello to all, thank you Naga for your message yesterday, yes I agree with the phrase highlighted, except for some girls we have the same tastes.Karol is and will remain the only girl I like to watch, she does not is not the prettiest, she does not have a body of hell, but every part of her body, her gestures are a call to sensuality. When you start to look at her you can not stop admiring her, Some reasons why I am his N1 fan since the beginning. Thank you Karol for your return, and thank you again Naga for your post

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll be around for at least 3 months and then she'll fade away for another year or longer.

Nooooo not away for another year or longer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Nooooo not away for another year or longer.

RLC's  objective for bringing Irma & Danaya back was because their Ratings have been on a downslide for the last few months they have to try something to get their Ratings back.

• Like 1