B-1 General Topic September #1

OMG Nora is on property. She always got along with Irma. And a woman who knows how to take charge in the bedroom. I will never forget the early days of RLC when Nora would cry because Kiko would not fuck her often enough. The living room was so small and they ate soup for almost all meals to the point many on here teased them.

Sorry, I forgot to add ... and she has large and beautiful labia.

• Like 2

Nora was always my favourite. The red corset night is etched in my memory!!!! I loved watching her even when Kiko was being his normal prick self and treated Nora badly. Despite his behaviour (or maybe because of it!) Nora loves him deeply. I guess they are still together. I can't say she has the best looking pussy, our Goddess Leora will always hold that crown, but her time on RLC has always fascinated me. 

The short hair is quite a shock or maybe it's the colour

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Xide said:

Noras retelling the old Ghost storys about the apt.....

You watch Danaya will start covering the mirrors again like she used to.

She seemed to be trying to convince Irma that she had an invisible friend in the room last night...she kept telling whoever it was off.  Irma just smiled and looked away...lol

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Just as an FYI because Nora has made an appearance I want to remind all members that there is a HUGE Russian contingent in the surrounding Barcelona area. So seeing many Russians around Barcelona is common. Not so much where I have my Condo near Marbella.

Russians are everywhere these days :dodgy:  Besides most of these girls are Ukranian

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

She seemed to be trying to convince Irma that she had an invisible friend in the room last night...she kept telling whoever it was off.  Irma just smiled and looked away...lol

They're called Imaginary Friends.   :biggrin:

• Like 1