B-1 General Topic September #1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

at least you got part of it right LOL...

Hey Harley, I just took a tour of this renovation. Awesome work. It even looks like they planned cam placements with more cams. This should blow B2 & B4 back to Siberia. Looking ahead to future tenants. RLC has to break it in with somebody, may as well be licking vets.

5 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

Hey Harley, I just took a tour of this renovation. Awesome work. It even looks like they planned cam placements with more cams. This should blow B2 & B4 back to Siberia. Looking ahead to future tenants. RLC has to break it in with somebody, may as well be licking vets.

Yep, it's very nice 😉 3 cams in every bedrooms, new cams int the bathroom. 
 The whole second floor has been refurbished and been very nice

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ur10intung69 said:

I'm sure after all the time the apartment has been down that it has come back looking somewhat new again.  It's good to hear that they (RLC) might have planned out the camera locations but you truly won't know just how well until they are used with some action.  B2 & B4 are repetitious at best.  Case in point, what I read about the girls in B4 last night is as typical as it gets and B2 for that matter......very boring stuff at best.  RLC could have broke it in with totally new girls......they revamped the apartment to make it look new to the best of their abilities so they could have at least stocked it with new tenants.  It's hard for me to believe that people just want to keep seeing the same girls over and over!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

They put sound in the bathroom.

there has always been sound available in the bathroom, it's just that they had it turned off.  The same goes for the balcony as well.  What I want to know is if there is sound in the entryway???  I can't stand it when there is a camera in the entryway and there is no sound available.......might as well not have a camera there then!!