Alice & Spartak

Всё что Вы сдесь видели было по настоящему,любовь ,слезы,секс-грязь,эмоции , переживания.Люди ,друзья все они реально из нашей жизни.Не было не 1 постановочного номер, Мы не делали Шоу Мы жили как и обычно живем.Но всё закончится когда то должно.Нам с Алисой Пора уходить. СПАСИБО ВАМ ВСЕМ КТО СМОТРЕЛ ЛЮБИЛ И НЕ ЛЮБИЛ НАС! ВЫ НАМ ТОЖЕ ПОМОГЛИ КОЕ ЧТО ПОНЯТЬ.

УДАЧИ ВАМ! 

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, A.G. said:

Всё что Вы сдесь видели было по настоящему,любовь ,слезы,секс-грязь,эмоции , переживания.Люди ,друзья все они реально из нашей жизни.Не было не 1 постановочного номер, Мы не делали Шоу Мы жили как и обычно живем.Но всё закончится когда то должно.Нам с Алисой Пора уходить. СПАСИБО ВАМ ВСЕМ КТО СМОТРЕЛ ЛЮБИЛ И НЕ ЛЮБИЛ НАС! ВЫ НАМ ТОЖЕ ПОМОГЛИ КОЕ ЧТО ПОНЯТЬ.

УДАЧИ ВАМ! 

Good luck in your future life. It was nice to see you. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, A.G. said:

УДАЧИ ВАМ! 

I really enjoyed your companionship, even if just on the screen and  on the distance
Take care and good luck !

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, A.G. said:

Всё что Вы сдесь видели было по настоящему, любовь, слезы, секс-грязь, эмоции, переживания.Люди, друзья все они реально из нашей жизни.Не было не 1 постановочного номер, Мы не делали Шоу Мы жили как и обычно живем.Но всё закончится когда то должно.Нам с Алисой Пора уходить. СПАСИБО ВАМ ВСЕМ КТО СМОТРЕЛ ЛЮБИЛ И НЕ ЛЮБИЛ НАС! ВЫ НАМ ТОЖЕ ПОМОГЛИ КОЕ ЧТО ПОНЯТЬ.

УДАЧИ ВАМ! 

bonne continuation,un des rare couple que j'appreciais,alice a un corps superbe

3 hours ago, A.G. said:

Everything that you saw here was truly, love, tears, sex-dirt, emotions, feelings. People, friends, they are all really from our lives. There was not one production number, We didn’t Show We lived as usual and live. But Everything will end when something should. We are with Alice It’s time to leave. THANKS TO YOU ALL WHO LOOKED LOVED AND DIDN'T LOVE US! YOU HAVE ALSO HELPED US TO UNDERSTAND WHAT.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU! 

😉

Hope you (or Alice) get better from the health problems that lead you to leave VH 

Good Luck 😉

• Like 1

Guest maitre197
2 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I think, now it's Dana & Chris. If they go, I'm going to start doubting the existence of a black magic.

As I know it's Grace&Jacob. Thy had discussed its possibility with their so-called manageres.

For me Chris&Dana were in october the leaders of the project.

9 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

As I know it's Grace&Jacob. Thy had discussed its possibility with their so-called manageres.

For me Chris&Dana were in october the leaders of the project.

He was doing the connection between couples that "involve" with clara&stas and 2 already left.. and the next one could be (according to "black magic" 😁) dana&cris

grace&jacob belongs to another manager

• Like 1