Alice & Spartak

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

How long is she in there? This is the place of the hour long baths. So maybe she fell asleep

not long this time I reckon, but what concerns me is the darkness surrounding her 😀

34 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The apartment "died" after first month.. after the second wife leave 

The apartment died for me when I found out Alice will never be with other guys. Bringing all the women in the world here doesn't matter too much because Spartak is only average at best in sex. The only thing keeping me mildly interested is when Clara visits because I still want to see Spartak fuck her.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The apartment died for me when I found out Alice will never be with other guys. Bringing all the women in the world here doesn't matter too much because Spartak is only average at best in sex. The only thing keeping me mildly interested is when Clara visits because I still want to see Spartak fuck her.

Don't like clara i see 😁 jk 🙂

Not because of that but i agree with the description of their sex.. not interesting to me. Only girls guests keep some interest in the apartment and even that is on a bad level with that "simulations"

7 minutes ago, catalonia said:

The intriguing thing is to know if Clara will be able to fuck with someone

To me there is no intrigue in that.. since she already did it ... all the rest is a big story they create around them to create expectation and "hopes"

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Para mí no hay intriga en eso ... ya que ella ya lo hizo ... todo el resto es una gran historia que crean alrededor de ellos para crear expectativas y "esperanzas".

When he did it? I must have lost him, I've only seen feints in which he has come more or less far, but fuck someone 100% not

7 minutes ago, catalonia said:

The intriguing thing is to know if Clara will be able to fuck with someone

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

To me there is no intrigue in that.. since she already did it ... all the rest is a big story they create around they to create expectation and "hopes"

The intrigue comes from whether she'll do it again. I hope she does. I don't have faith that she will. Watching Ary with Pat was really exciting even though I never put it out of my head that there's a chance that nothing would happen, and ultimately I wasn't all that disappointed that nothing eventually did happen. It's the same situation here but to a lesser degree. I want to see Clara cheat again. I have a strong feeling that if given the green light, she would have no problems fucking another guy. But I also know that it will probably never happen. Whether they draw it out on purpose to create expectation or not, I don't really care. I just want to see how everything plays out in the end.