Alice & Spartak

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been watching these two for the past 2 hrs almost and has been highly entertaining,Just before that  that b/j session, which i think alice did just to keep Spartak quiet, she had stripped Dahlia off and gave her pussy a right going over while she was still passed out.She then went back to Dahlia who i reckon has been spaced out on something as she was still passed out and gradually  Alice brought her back to life by gentle massaging etc. Alice has been as horny as hell for Dahlia and thats where we are now.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Been watching these two for the past 2 hrs almost and has been highly entertaining,Just before that  that b/j session, which i think alice did just to keep Spartak quiet, she had stripped Dahlia off and gave her pussy a right going over while she was still passed out.She then went back to Dahlia who i reckon has been spaced out on something as she was still passed out and gradually  Alice brought her back to life by gentle massaging etc. Alice has been as horny as hell for Dahlia and thats where we are now.

Pretty sure Dahlia will move in soon as replacement for Sasha

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure Dahlia will move in soon as replacement for Sasha

well Alice sure has a great passion for her it was lovely to watch earlier as Alice  sure wanted her and was all over her. I love her fore play it is so slow and patient just great to watch.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

well Alice sure has a great passion for her it was lovely to watch earlier as Alice  sure wanted her and was all over her. I love her fore play it is so slow and patient just great to watch.

True.. not all girls accept blowing a dick when the guy just had done remove the dick from the ass of the other girl like she did yesterday

• Like 1